Sunday, April 29, 2007

Entry #6 - From Scratch, The OTHER Sister Blog

So my rekindling of my blogging spirit has further inspired S to start a blog of her own -- From Scratch. And since we never defined what exactly qualifies as a "sister blog," I am going to call S's blog my other sister blog. LOL

S is, by the way, the girl who enlighted me of what dough hooks are. I was debating long and hard as to whether to refer to her as DHG (for Dough Hook Girl) or GWTMWADHI (for Girl Who Told Me What A Dough Hook Is), but since she is posting her real name on her blog, I guess I can just conveniently referred to her as S.

Unlike Em & S, I like my perceived anonimity when blogging. Had Em not already referred to me as L on her blog, I was going to pick S (for Scarlett) as my alias. No reason, just the first name that pops into my head. :)

1 comment:

suzi said...

i'm glad you chose to call me S (even though it makes me feel like i'm suddenly in MIB) because while DHG is flattering and all i might forget it and not know you are talking about me. :)